Hot Toys have today previewed their upcoming 1:6 Remnant Stormtrooper from The Mandalorian Disney+ show with the figure expected to drop between Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021. Its a fairly basic release with 2 Imperial Weapons included, a display base and several interchangeable hands. Beyond that, its a largely basic Stormtrooper figure with the added detailing and weathering.
As soon as this release hits Sideshow.com, we’ll be back to update on its pricing.
You can check out the full breakdown below :
The 1/6th scale Remnant Stormtrooper Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Remnant Stormtrooper in the live action-series The Mandalorian
– Specially applied white colored painting on armor with weathering effect
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– One (1) open left hand
– One (1) finely crafted Remnant Stormtrooper armor
– One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
– One (1) white colored belt
– One (1) pair of white boots
– Two (2) blaster rifles
– Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
– Figure Painted by Lok Ho
– Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong
Source : Hot Toys
Let us know your thoughts on this new preview from Hot Toys down in the comments below and keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the toy community.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: December 17, 2019