We didn’t expect this to drop so soon, but we’re very excited here to see the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian from the third episode of the Disney+ hit “The Mandalorian” previewed from Hot Toys!
Looking really nice with lots of detail, the character was a big (and we do mean big) stand-out on the show. Not a ton of accessories, but that massive heavy blaster makes up for that. Also included are a blade, jetpack FX, and a flight stand sand base.
He doesn’t seem to be up for pre-order yet, but I’d expect this to be around the same as the Mandalorian himself, in the $240-250 range but does have a confirmed release window of Q4 2020 – Q1 2021.
The 1/6th scale Heavy Infantry Mandalorian Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Heavy Infantry Mandalorian in the live action-series The Mandalorian
– Newly developed helmet in metallic blue color and finely crafted body armor
– Specially applied distress effects on armor, weapons and accessories
– Approximately 32cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hand
– One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster
– One (1) right hand for holding blade
– One (1) beige and black colored undersuit with blue and yellow colored weathered shoulder armors
– One (1) blue colored chest armor
– One (1) yellow colored left gauntlet
– One (1) brown colored right gauntlet
– One (1) brown colored leather-like utility belt with pouches
– One (1) brown colored waist sash
– One (1) pair of blue colored thigh guards
– One (1) pair of yellow colored left knee guards
– One (1) pair of blue and yellow colored calf guards
– One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots with blue armor plates
– One (1) articulated heavy blaster with detachable strip
– One (1) blade
– One (1) yellow jetpack
– One (1) ammo belt for heavy blaster
– Specially designed desert-themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
– Figure Painted by Lok Ho
– Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong
Let us know your thoughts on this guy down in the comments below and keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the community.
Original images courtesy of Hot Toys.
Trevor is a New York-based Creative Director and owner of The Brand Counselors. He has a growing collection of 150ish 1:6th scale stock and custom figures (and more and more Lego sets). Toy photography melds his childhood dreams of comic book illustration and film directing with his design talents and – in his mind – justifies the ridiculous money he spends on these things. When he’s not shooting, he enjoys kayaking, catching up on good TV and building seemingly endless custom figures.
Last modified: November 28, 2019