Star Ace Toys have just revealed the next in their 1:6 line of Harry Potter figures with Professor Remus Lupin as seen in The Prisoner of Azkaban. The figure comes as both a standard release and a deluxe release with the latter featuring a head-sculpt and a pair of hands that depict the first stages of Lupin’s transformation into a Werewolf. There’s no confirmation of price from Star Ace but we do have a release date of Q1 2020 putting this just a few months away.
Catch the full breakdown of the contents and the release gallery below :
The 1/6th Scale Prof. Remus Lupin Collectible figure features:
-1:6th scale body, approximately 30 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation
– Fully realized authentic likeness of Remus Lupin in the Movie “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azakaban (HPE3” with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
-Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Three (3) interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of open hands
– One (1) right hand for holding wand
– One (1) pair of Werewolf hands (Deluxe version only)
– One (1) white shirt
– One (1) Dark Brown Suit
– One (1) Brown Tie
– One (1) pair of Dark Brown Trousers
– One (1) pair of Brown shoes
– One (1) Remus Lupin’s Wand
– One (1) Marauders Map
– One (1) Flash Effect
– One (1) Werewolf head (Deluxe version only)
One (1) Plastic Stand with clip.
Release Date: Q1, 2020
Let us know your thoughts on this new reveal from Star Ace down in the comments below and keep it locked to Exclu for all the latest news and previews from across the community.
Original images courtesy of Star Ace Toys Ltd.
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: October 24, 2019