For the comic book purists out there , you can finally rejoice as Sideshow have debuted the first look at their upcoming 1:6 Magneto figure decked out in his classic comic look. The preorder is now open and it’s expected to ship in October – December 2019. Just from these initial images it looks visually fantastic and I hope that we start to see more comic looks brought to 1:6 in a marketplace that is heavily dominated with screen-based depictions.
The stand-out features here are the wired cape which is just every collectors dream to have that level of pose-ability and also the 2 facial sculpts which are really well picked out and are a great amalgamation of the various comic looks of the character.
Also of note is the Sideshow exclusive variant which features a non-wearable Cerebro helmet accessory, which can be paired with the levitating effect hand. Below is the full figure specs :
The Exclusive Magneto Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Comic-inspired Magneto in his iconic purple and red costume
- Helmeted Portrait with white eyes
- Unhelmeted Portrait with windblown hair
- Seven (7) hands, including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of flight hands
– One (1) pair of crushing hands
– One (1) hand with non-removable levitating effect
- One (1) non-wearable helmet for levitating effect
- One (1) metallic purple mantle
- One (1) metallic purple belt
- One (1) pair of boots
- One (1) fabric costume with poseable cape
Let us know in the comments below whether this will be an easy pre-order for you or whether you’re still on the fence.
For all the latest news and previews, stay tuned to Exclu. Original imagery and information courtesy of Sideshowtoy.com
Exclu – We are an international Toy Magazine and supporting platforms featuring the latest toy news, reviews, previews, community showcases & industry insights. Thank you for checking us out and we hope you stick around!
Last modified: December 14, 2018