While no mustache deluxe option was announced, Hot Toys has revealed a new sixth-scale Superman as seen in last year’s Justice League.
It’s a nice looking figure and the sculpt looks great on the prototype anyway. The coolest feature being the heat vision LEDs in the included extra sculpt. The latest, greatest Man of Steel should be available for pre-order soon from your favorite 1/6th distributor.
The 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure’s special features:
• Authentic and detailed likeness of Superman in Justice League
• One (1) newly developed head sculpt with LED light-up function (battery operated) recreating Superman’s use of heat vision
• One (1) newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Henry Cavill as Superman in the movie
• Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
• Detailed hair sculpture
• Approximately 31.5 cm tall
• Newly developed muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
• Movie-accurate body proportion
• Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of relaxed hands
• One (1) pair for open hands
• One (1) pair of flying gesture hands
• Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
• One (1) newly tailored Superman suit embossed patterns with metallic colored Superman logo across the chest
• One (1) pair of red boots with embossed patterns
• One (1) red iconic cape
• Specially designed Justice League themed figure stand with Superman nameplate and the movie logo
Trevor is a New York-based Creative Director and owner of The Brand Counselors. He has a growing collection of 150ish 1:6th scale stock and custom figures (and more and more Lego sets). Toy photography melds his childhood dreams of comic book illustration and film directing with his design talents and – in his mind – justifies the ridiculous money he spends on these things. When he’s not shooting, he enjoys kayaking, catching up on good TV and building seemingly endless custom figures.
Last modified: January 19, 2018