Although the second movie from the ‘Nightmare on Elm street’ series wasn’t a climax of the franchise it’s still a good example for typical horror movies from the 80’s.
NECA announced detailed informations about their newest Freddy release coming directly from the sequel.
The ultimate version comes with a lot of accessories and which helps to recreate several scenes from the movie.
What’s in the box?
- detailed 7″ figure with over 20 points of articulation
- three interchangeable heads and removable hat
- two demon dogs
- attachable fire effect (pool scene!)
- one gloved hand and one monster hand
- collector-friendly deluxe window box packaging with opening flap
The estimated shipping date is November 2017 so it’s still some time to finish a boiler room diorama.
For more from the Toy Industry including the latest news, original photoshoots and expert insights stay tuned to Exclu.
(Original imagery and information from Necaonline.com)
Last modified: August 1, 2017