The next upcoming set from the LEGO group, which is based on the Justice League movie will be focused on Batman’s Knightcrawler vehicle.
So, what’s in the box?
- 4 mini figures are included: Batman, The Flash and 2 Parademons
- The Mother Box
- The name giving Knightcrawler
LEGO included several weapons for the minifigures:
- 2 Handheld Stud shooters for the Parademons
- 1 Grapnel gun and Batarang for Batman
- 2 Power blasts for The Flash
Each figure comes with a unique design, and this is especially true with the Parademons, which look fantastic with their foil detailed wings.
The main part in the box is one of Batman’s vehicles – The Knightcrawler.
Almost all bricks and studs of the included 622 pieces will be used to build the Crawler which comes with the following features:
- 2-wheel tracks on each of the 4 posable limbs which can be used in drive or crawl mode
- 2 6-stud rapid shooters
- opening cockpit for one minifigure
- detailed and versatile model
- over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide in drive mode
- over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide in crawl mode
It’s the only Justice League set so far which has the new designed Flash included beside an amazing model. For 49.99 ($, € and £) you’ll get an upper mid-range priced set with a fantastic model and four nice minifigures.
For more from the Toy Industry including the latest news, original photoshoots and expert insights stay tuned to Exclu.
(Original imagery and information from toysnewsi.com)
Last modified: June 30, 2017